Moving digital assets (deposits and withdrawals) is divided into the following steps:
- The platform where the digital assets are being transferred to receives a transfer request and sends the transfer request to the blockchain network. At this point, a transaction hash identity (TxID) is generated.
- Verify the transaction on the blockchain network.
- After confirmation of the required quantity to the transferred platform has been reached, the corresponding cryptocurrency will be credited or withdrawn.
If you cannot withdraw
The withdrawal request enters the automatic sequence of Koindex, and generates a transaction hash (TxID) that is sent to the blockchain network. This is the only necessary process for Koindex.
If a transaction hash (TxID) is not generated within 30 minutes after application for withdrawal, please contact Customer Support.
From the transaction ID, you can see the transaction status and confirmation number on the blockchain network.
- If the display of the blockchain is unconfirmed, please wait for confirmation on the blockchain.
- If it can be confirmed in the blockchain and the required quantity of confirmations has been reached, the withdrawal will be processed.
If the required number of confirmations has been reached without withdrawal, please contact the receiving platform and verify.
If you do not receive your digital assets
If it is confirmed that the required confirmations have been reached based on the transaction ID, but there is deposit credit to your Wallet, please contact Customer Support.
The number of blockchain confirmations on Koindex is different for each currency as follows:
Please confirm that the deposit amount is at more than the minimum necessary amount required by Koindex. We will not process any deposits less than the minimum required confirmation amount.
Getting a transaction ID
Log in to your Koindex account, click on "Wallet", then click on "Wallet History".
In the history list of deposits or withdrawals, click the "Detail" button.
You can verify the transaction ID by opening this.
Transaction ID inquiries
Inquiries about the status of the transaction on the blockchain can be referred to based on the transaction ID generated.
Please contact Customer Support is you need assistance in finding the appropriate blockchain to verify your TxID.