KOINDEX TEKNOLOJİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ is a company registered and founded under the laws of the Republic of Turkey. Our operating platform, Koindex (hereinafter referred to as "this platform"), provides users with a service to transact digital assets and other related services.
■ Scope of this Policy
1. The personal information provided in creating the account of this platform.
2. The Internet services provided by this platform may automatically collect user’s web browser and computer information when accessing the site. Information collected includes, but is not limited to, IP address, type of browser used, language used, date and time of access, software and hardware information, and web page browsing history.
3. Personal information of the user which has been obtained lawfully from our affiliated companies.
1. Search keywords entered when using services of this platform
2. Posing data that we obtained including information posted on social networking services (SNS), bulletin boards, blogs, new websites, etc., but are not strictly limited to these.
■ The Use of Personal Information
Based on regulations imposed on users or user's approval, the platform will disclose some or all user information, if:
1. The user consents to the disclosure of personal information may be provided to a third party;
2. When we need to share user information to a third party to build better services of this platform, or develop products according to user's requests;
3. Requests for disclosure from judicial or administrative institutions, etc., third parties, based on laws and regulations;
5. In cases where the user is eligible to be a plaintiff with respect to intellectual property rights and discloses to the accused in response to the request of the accused, and for resolution for disputes concerning the rights of both at the time of filing a lawsuit; or
■ Handling of Personal Information
Personal information and user data acquired by this platform are stored on the company’s web server. Such information and data may be transferred to other areas. The information obtained by this platform may be accessed, posted, and stored on websites other than the user's country or region of residence.
■ About Behavioral Retargeting Ads using Cookies
About Behavioral Targeting Ads In order to deliver advertisements that are in line with our customers' interests and concerns, we have information on our customers' behavioral history (URLs accessed, contents, ordered references, etc.) and attribute information (age, gender, occupation, residence area, etc.; information that cannot be specified by an individual) is provided to businesses providing the advertisement distribution service (hereinafter referred to as "advertising business"). From here the behavior targeting advertising service provided by the relevant advertisement distribution business can be provided. If you desire to stop delivering behavioral targeting advertisements and stop providing (opt-out) of behavior history information, please access the following opt-out setting page of each advertisement delivery business operator and set them according to the prescribed procedure. In addition, it may take some time for the settings to be reflected within the system after the settings have been updated. After the settings are properly reflected within the system, ads that are not based on behavioral targeting will be displayed. Discontinuation of delivery of behavior targeting ads and suspension provisions of behavior history information (opt-out) Please follow the procedures for opt-out settings of the advertisement distributor below in order to stop the distribution of behavioral targeting ads.
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences
- Google - https://adssettings.google.com/u/0/authenticated
- Yahoo - https://btoptout.yahoo.co.jp/optout/preferences.html
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/settings/personalization
- Adroll - https://app.adroll.com/optout/safari
■ Safety Management of Personal Information
1. Although this platform carries out security measures to safely protect all accounts and information, it cannot fully guarantee absolute safety in the current Internet environment. Users should safely store and manage their own account and password information.
2. Please carefully handle personal information when using the services of this platform and be careful not to provide/disclose them to any third parties except when necessary. If personal information of this platform is leaked (e.g., user IDs and passwords), please contact us immediately. We will do our best to help you.
■ Revisions to Personal Information Use Purposes
Regarding the following, we or this platform have no responsibility regarding:
1. If users openly disclose their user ID and password information to any third party, or share personal information through account sharing; and
2. The leakage, loss, theft or falsification of personal information due to force majeure affecting the operation of the site, such as temporary closures due to malicious hacking attacks, virus infections, imposed restrictions from government agencies, etc.
■ External Links
■ Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any comments or questions regarding this policy and this platform's services at firstname.lastname@example.org.