Message from the CEO
This is Anton. I have a proposal for you today. This proposal will result in an important direction for Koindex’s future, so I would like to invite as many KOIN holders as possible.
We will hold a user vote on a possible platform integration with the CROSS Project. I sincerely apologize for not being able to deliver new developments to Koindex thus far, but I'm convinced this integration plan into this new platform is the best plan that can be offered.
For details, please see the explanation below, but it can greatly expand the possibilities of KOIN and KOIN holders will have a great opportunity to earn profit share and capital gains again.
We will also be offering a buyback plan of KOIN so KOIN holders can select one plan or multiple plans.
I'm most grateful for your continued support, but it's up to you to choose which plan. But first, please take part in this vote to implement this integration proposal.
Situation of Koindex
- Reasoning behind this decision and direction - Regulation restrictions; product and business development were limited due to Covid-19
- Needed to find a solution to make KOIN more liquid and sellable
- New listings and trade pairs were not possible due to issues from our liquidity provider
Reason for Vote
- Based on what the CROSS Project has to offer, we decided that platform integration would be most beneficial to all users.
- KOIN will be swapped for new tokens if many users agree to consolidate/merge, but Koindex has prepared several other options.
- After disclosing the necessary figure (below), we will respond in good faith to the users who have supported us thus far.
*These figures are based on revenue only calculated by the cryptocurrency earned up to 4/14/2021, and do not factor in Operating expenses, staff salaries, advertising and legal costs, development and server costs, and all other necessary company expenses.
Over the course of August 2020 through January 2021, the following was used to buyback KOIN:
USDT spent 2,140,214.30612842
KOIN buyback amount 91,950,551.777724
Avg. KOIN buyback price $ 0.023276
In addition to the 2,140,214 USDT already spent on the KOIN/USDT trade board for buying back KOIN, Koindex will offer an additional 2,182,500 USDT, which is ~50% of Management revenue based on the example above, for the KOIN buyback offer for the consolidation/merger process with the CROSS project. KOIN holders will be able to vote how they would like to proceed going forward.
- We are offering as much as we can afford for the KOIN buyback plan, as we will buyback as much as possible with the profits obtained from operations.
- If this vote is passed, the Koindex team will join the development of a new platform; FX/leverage/futures trading, which has been previously announced and have been working on by us, once we are able to clear regulations and get licensed, we aim to realize this on the new platform.
Ultimately, I would like to ask for your feedback on the pros and cons of this proposal.